- ✅ 5 Core’s most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs.
- ✅ Extra-light gauge, suitable for electric guitars and jazz guitars.
- ✅ String Gauges: Nickel Wound 0.009,0.011,0.016,0.024,0.032,0.042 (in)
- ✅ Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- ✅ Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day
✔️ Classic Nickel Wound Slinky
Classic Nickel Wound Slinky strings consist of pure nickel steel wrapped around a tin-plated high carbon steel core for a warm rich tone that compliments many playing styles including jazz, rock, and blues. Each set is packaged in an ultra-low humidity environment with shield packaging to ensure every set is as fresh as the day it was made
✔️ Plain String
All plain strings feature a series of lock twists to secure the wire around the ball-end, preventing slippage and ensuring a long-lasting string.
✔️ Wound Strings
Classic Slinky strings are precision wound with pure nickel wire providing a warm, vintage tone with superior intonation and consistency.
✔️ Core Wire
The core is made from tin plated high carbon steel hex wire providing excellent durability.
✔️ SIX SIDES OF STABILITY.
Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by 5 Core. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.