- ✅ ON/OFF switch to enhance speaker output and provide improved frequency response on speakers.
- ✅ LED Clip, Signal and Protect indicators to indicate the distortion as well as auto-protecting and auto-balancing the sound inputs in speakers
- ✅ Low noise variable speed fans for proper cooling & performance maintenance
- ✅ Volume control knobs for easily adjusting volume on each channel
- ✅ Each channel has an independent OFF/LOW CUT/SUBWOOFER Switch where low cut engages a high-pass filter, and subwoofer engages a low-pass filter. Adjusts the cutoff frequency from 25Hz to 150Hz.
|Part Number||PA XP 2500|
DESCRIPTION Power Amplifier - 5C-CA-XP-2500 Features: Power ON/OFF switch with an Active indication LED Light Two types of input jacks(balanced XLR and balanced phone) Three types output jacks (Speak on, 5-way binding post, and phone) TEMP indicator to indicate the rise in heat sink temperature Forced air cooling for rapid, heat dissipation FREQUENCY adjustment knob to adjust the cutoff frequency. INPUT jacks (Channels A, B) are provided for each channel. Technical Specifications: Power Output Level (Rated Power) 1 kHz 5C-CA-XP-2500 8ohm/Stereo Power 250Wx2 4ohm/Stereo Power 400Wx2 2ohm/Stereo Power 650Wx2 8ohm/Bridge 780Wx1 Freq. Response 0dB,+0.5dB, -1dB F=20Hz-50kHz Damping Factor ?200 S/N Ratio 100dB Indictors Power= x1(green) Protection= x1(Red) Temp= x1(Red) (heatsinktemp?85°C Clip = x2(Red) Signal= x2(Green) Dimensions(WxHxD) (578x563x215)mm Weight 16kg Sensitivity(Vol.max) Rated Power 8? +3dBu USP: High performance Three modes of connection for ease of installation according to the need of event. Best suitable for live stage/DJ/studio/auditorium/worship. Clip, protect and signal indication on rear panel for proper protection of your system and easy installation. Grounding Terminal mutes any distortion coming from the speaker, i.e., hum or noise.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.